"I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together."
-Jack Johnson

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maci Update- 2 Months Old!

Wow!  I can't believe she's already 2 months old today!  The last two weeks have been quite busy for us and we've had lots of company.  Our good friends Amanda and Rick came to visit for the day on the 25th and meet Maci for the first time.  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures that day.  I'm horrible!  My brother, Nick, arrived that evening to spend a few days with us.

Here they are, deep in conversation. :)
My mom and Noble flew up on Wednesday to spend the day hanging out with us and Maci of course!  I didn't take any pictures this day either, but my mom has a ton.  I'm sure she'll be sharing them with me. :)

Thursday we packed and cleaned the house and Friday morning we dropped Marley off at the kennel for the first time :(  (Annie stayed with MaryKay and Walter came with us) and headed to my dad's cabin for a family reunion.  The weekend was a blast!  Lots of family, swimming, bbqing, a tornado warning, and fun!  Everyone met Maci for the first time, including Great Grandma Naegeli and she was a hit!

Great Grandma Naegeli, Maci, and I at the cabin
Yesterday we started our first full day of cloth diapering and I have to say it was a success!  We only have a little over a days worth of diapers so far cause we're trying to see what we like best, but I will definitely be ordering more.  They are not as hard or messy as I thought they might be, but we are only on day two, so I'm not holding my breath. :)

 
Here she is sporting her cute monkey diaper (I call her monkey butt when she wears it) and her green one. 






That leaves me with today, Maci's 2 month birthday!  I can't believe it's already been that long!  She's changed so much in the past 2 months.  It's been fun starting to see her little personality.  She's a pretty good sleeper so far.  Last night she gave us 7 hours of sleep!  It just happened to start extremely late, so the goal for the next month is to try and start a little earlier each night so we aren't living off 2 hours of sleep during the school year.  We are interviewing a daycare tomorrow, so hopefully everything works out with that.  Maci goes in for her 2 month shots next week, so stay tuned for how that goes. :)  We had another photo shoot this afternoon, so I've posted a bunch of pictures below.  Enjoy!
She's such a happy baby!

Too cute!

They're almost the same size!

Walter giving Maci kisses.

Maci and her Walter


Smiling







2 comments:

  1. Kt, LOVE the pics of Maci and Walter! And her 2 mos pic with the headband is soooooo cute! Looking back at her 1 mos pics, she really is growing :(
    Missing her so much, will have to fly up for lunch again soon.
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blueeyedbride.com/2011/08/11/youre-getting-sleepy/#comments

    Check out that link from the Blue-Eyed Bride. She wrote about that Moms on Call I was telling you about.

    ReplyDelete