"I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together."
-Jack Johnson

Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Sling

I love how the book sling turned out!  Not only is it a cute way to store books, it adds a little something to Maci's room.  I got the idea from my friend Rachel, who found it on Pinterest (which I am currently addicted to) where the Tutorial is found.  I need to give credit where credit is due. 



Thanks to Matt for hanging them!

I also need to say that I got this project done in my goal of less than a week, it definitely didn't take that long from start to finish.  Once I got the sewing machine running well, it took less than an hour to sew.  Waiting for the dowels to dry from the spray paint was the most time consuming thing.  Anyways, I think it turned out great.  I may even make another one!

1 comment:

  1. So imprssed that you finished this already....I am jealous of the crafts you are busting out lately.

    ReplyDelete